boost mobile i415

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
mrberrie13

i415 Phone SW Version

Post by mrberrie13 »

Hello Madrabbit! We are talking about the i415 phone software version. Also do you have a link to that Motorola tools site that you mentioned. Why is your i415 Accutracking working and mine is not? Are you sure you are running Accutracking on an i415? Thanks! Mrberrie.....
madrabbitt

Post by madrabbitt »

Yes, its an i415. I test accutracking on all the new models as i get them

Mine is R4A.00.01

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Oh, wait, was this is brand new activation with the sim included with the 415, or did you put another sim into it?
Last edited by madrabbitt on Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dude! Wheres my car?

Oh, wait. Here it is.
mrberrie14

New Sim Card With New Phone

Post by mrberrie14 »

It is a new activation with (new) sim included. Why do you ask?? Mrberrie...
madrabbitt wrote:Yes, its an i415. I test accutracking on all the new models as i get them

Mine is R4A.01.01

Oh, wait, was this is brand new activation with the sim included with the 415, or did you put another sim into it?
mrberrie14

i415 Is Working!

Post by mrberrie14 »

Hey Madrabbit, I got it working. I don't know what I did to get it working but, when I went to look at the Accutracking Client ID, that stuff was gone. So, when I put it back in, the phone started sending data. Accutracking picked it up. Why is a data package required for Nextel but, no data package is required for Boost?? And Boost has real service also. Not only pay as you go. However, pay as you go it really cheap. Thanks for all the help. Happy tracking to you! Peace! mrberrie....

mrberrie14 wrote:It is a new activation with (new) sim included. Why do you ask?? Mrberrie...
madrabbitt wrote:Yes, its an i415. I test accutracking on all the new models as i get them

Mine is R4A.01.01

Post by Guest »

i've done everything i believe succefully but it seems like i'm not connecting....all my phone says is

Satellites: 0

Refreshing....

nothing else
MRBERRIE13

WHAT PHONE??

Post by MRBERRIE13 »

WHAT PHONE???
Anonymous wrote:i've done everything i believe succefully but it seems like i'm not connecting....all my phone says is

Satellites: 0

Refreshing....

nothing else

Post by Guest »

i415
mrberrie15

i415 Satellites

Post by mrberrie15 »

If I am NOT outside, I have problems getting satellite reading. However, I just click the end/hangup (red) button twice and let it run in the background. You must make sure you load the Accutracking Client ID information correct for Accutracking to pick up the data. Hope this helps! mrberrie.....
slamzeedoor

Post by slamzeedoor »

I will probably get yelled at for this: but can I download the app through the web services if I host it on a web server somewhere?
madrabbitt

Post by madrabbitt »

no, in order to download an app over the air, it has to be done thru a OTA jal server. Motorola has one, and they dont like to share.

You're going to have to bite the bullet and get a cable. Trust me, its a good investment.
Dude! Wheres my car?

Oh, wait. Here it is.
stalker

get up!

Post by stalker »

Hey mad rabbit - go someplace! I wanna see your position update on your 'Where Am I?' link.
madrabbitt

Post by madrabbitt »

check it around 2pm mst
Dude! Wheres my car?

Oh, wait. Here it is.
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

Better yet.. walk outside and wave...

Nice resolution where you are..
I can't be tracked anymore... :(
madrabbitt

Post by madrabbitt »

i went to taco bell about 3. lol. anyone watch that?

(edit: added history to my sig)
Last edited by madrabbitt on Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dude! Wheres my car?

Oh, wait. Here it is.
madrabbitt

Post by madrabbitt »

Skibum wrote:Better yet.. walk outside and wave...

Nice resolution where you are..
zoom it in all the way, and you see my neighbor's pool, sorta make out the cars in my driveway.

5 points to the first person who figures out where i get my 75 cent dr pepper fix on the way home from work
Dude! Wheres my car?

Oh, wait. Here it is.