Tracking NOT working at all!

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
bacardibatrican

Tracking NOT working at all!

Post by bacardibatrican »

Starting using Accutrack ... and hasn't been able to tracking my phone at all online... I send the info from my nextel to accutrack site , but nothing shows up! Can you Please help me on what i may be doing wrong or what might be wrong? THANK YOU

connect

Post by Guest »

Took me 48 hours after signing up for Total Connect before it started to work for me
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Have you signed up for Nextel Total Connect? In addition, is your phone one of the i58sr/i88s/i730?

It usually takes a few days before Nextel activates your new plan.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
gbearman

This isn't working for me.

Post by gbearman »

Hi,

I have just found your site and I'm very impressed. However, when I go into "Tracking" I have no names or Tracking ID's to choose from. I went on a small trip to the store and even though I was sending Long/Lats, my tracking is blank :cry: . I have FULL Unlimited Packet Data service with Nextel.

Thanks!
Skibum

Re: This isn't working for me.

Post by Skibum »

gbearman wrote:Hi,

I have just found your site and I'm very impressed. However, when I go into "Tracking" I have no names or Tracking ID's to choose from. I went on a small trip to the store and even though I was sending Long/Lats, my tracking is blank :cry: . I have FULL Unlimited Packet Data service with Nextel.
Have you actually added clients to your account? After you add the information, you will get an ID to enter into your phone.

If you have already done that, is there any information on the manage clients page?
gbearman

Re: This isn't working for me.

Post by gbearman »

Skibum wrote:Have you actually added clients to your account? After you add the information, you will get an ID to enter into your phone.

If you have already done that, is there any information on the manage clients page?
Yes I did and I'm on crack! The phone I was attempting to track was my wife's and she doesn't have the higher service. :oops: It works GREAT on mine! :D
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

goood one! :P
Searching

Mileage & Direction Not Showing

Post by Searching »

It stated that Mileage and Direction would show up in version 1.4 but ut does not. I also get different upload/info intervals. Even get incorrect location information. Seems updated version may have done more harm than good. Still not mad at ya though> :wink:
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

You are saying speed and heading not showing up in v1.4? It shows up after your position is fixed.

The little difference (<30 seconds) in sending intervals is normal. If you experience big change in intervals, however, it might be due to your GPS signal and data connection condition, such as losing fix for a while or slow data transmission. If you believe it's none of above, PM me your user name I'll see.

Our map server can only show a rough location on map (as in the trip overview), but the Lat/Long is guarantteed to be to max accuracy of your phone GPS chip. Please use the provided link to MapQuest for most accurate mapping.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com