refresh

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
paul

refresh

Post by paul »

Does the tracker automatically refresh the location of the unit being tracked after a certain amount of time, or do you have to manually hit refresh to keep up with the present location.
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

It is automatic. :)
I can't be tracked anymore... :(
paul

refreshing

Post by paul »

I am unable to have it refresh, it stays on the same location that shows up when first locating the signal. What screen do I track it from to have it automatically refresh.
Bmack-8

Re: Refreshing

Post by Bmack-8 »

paul wrote:I am unable to have it refresh, it stays on the same location that shows up when first locating the signal. What screen do I track it from to have it automatically refresh.
If you are on the website you have to click once the refresh button on the Tracking page. Bmack.....
paul

Post by paul »

thanks, for the answer. But what I really was trying to ask is does the program automatically track progess and refresh the location as the gps signal moves, or do you have to manually hit the refresh button to track the actual progress.
madrabbitt

Post by madrabbitt »

the program automatically refreshes and sends according to the interval set in the program.

if it doesnt, then your phone may not be able to get a good fix, OR you have the program set to a weird refresh
Dude! Wheres my car?

Oh, wait. Here it is.
jnewell

Post by jnewell »

I think the question is, does the web page automatically refresh the map display at a particular interval? I don't know for sure, but I don't think it does. This might be a good candidate for the Wish List.
---joe