nextel default

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
zipzag

nextel default

Post by zipzag »

Is there a way to lock Accutrack to a default position on the Nextel phone so that it could not be shutoff or tampered with?Like locking out the Java Apps function after the Accutrac has been set.This could be very helpful,maybe a Nextel question.
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

You can set an app to autostart on phone power up, but I dont think that there are user levels....

Another option might be for Accutracking to include a clock in and clock out function. A user would need to clock out for the app to be shut. If a user does this once too often, he is OUTAHERE!

Clock in and clock out data would only be visible to an account admin.
zipzag

clocking

Post by zipzag »

have a hard enough time getting people to fill timesheets out properly,clocking in & out on phone :lol:

Post by Guest »

Absolutely understood... my thinking was, that under normal circumstances no action would be needed, BUT if your driver wanted to shut off the tracking, he would HAVE to clock out, thereby letting you know that he had done this intentionally. Grounds for dismissal. 8)
zipzag

trac

Post by zipzag »

just looking for foolproof way to keep phone locked in on trac position,even if battery were to die no matter it would always default back,my battery died this afternoon,reloaded and had to go back in and reset AccuTrac settings,didn't know till i got back to puter & saw i hadn't been tracked.