Read this first if no location on web

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Read this first if no location on web

Post by ATSupport »

:!: READ THIS FIRST: :!:

If you cannot see phone locations on the web:
You need the Nextel Data Access Plan (in US. Used to be called Total Connect Plan before the Sprint/Nextel merger). If you just ordered the plan, it usually takes a few days before it is actually activated/provisioned.

Update: After Sprint/Nextel merger,
Last edited by ATSupport on Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

Post by Guest »

I'm not able to view any information on the web. YES I have Total connect on both of my phones. If anybody has any suggestions I would love to hear it. Sorry I did not post this here the first time :wink:
madrabbitt

Post by madrabbitt »

do you have a accutracking account>?
Dude! Wheres my car?

Oh, wait. Here it is.
boom222

problem

Post by boom222 »

I'm not able to view any information on the web. Why?
Phone is O.K. Sending data... :evil:
boom222

2 ATSupport

Post by boom222 »

Tanks! :D
boom222

problem

Post by boom222 »

I'm not able to view any information on the web. Can you fix it? :shock:
boom222

problem

Post by boom222 »

To ATSupport

I have a problem. What's means " E825 is not locked"? :evil:

Re: problem

Post by Guest »

boom222 wrote:To ATSupport

I have a problem. What's means " E825 is not locked"? :evil:
and "cannot conect"?
doom222d

Post by doom222d »

boom222 wrote:I'm not able to view any information on the web. Can you fix it? :shock:
And the same problem... :roll:

"cannot connect"

Post by Guest »

OK, I just spent $100 on the starter kit.

The program reads... "sending data" for a few sec then it reads "cannot connect".

I just got off the phone with boost. The guy told me everything was fine and that MMS was setup correctly. I asked him to reset it anyway because some others in here said that did the trick. I turned the phone off and on, and still the same.

Then I read this "may take a few days" at top. Will someone please tell me that I didn't just blow $100 and that this means it will start working "in a few days".
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The "cannot connect" message definitely means the problem with the data plan. If you just activated the plan, it does take up to 72 hours for the phone to be fully provisioned. Just relax and wait you'll be fine.
AccuTracking Support
boom222

problem

Post by boom222 »

ATSupport wrote:....If you just activated the plan, it does take up to 72 hours for the phone to be fully provisioned. Just relax....
I activated my plan one month ago. The phone is sending data, but I see nothing on website. Can you fix it? :oops:
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

If the phone is sending data, it'll show "Sent TIMESTAMP" on the screen after "Sending data...". Do you see that?
boom222 wrote:I activated my plan one month ago. The phone is sending data, but I see nothing on website. Can you fix it? :oops:
AccuTracking Support

Post by Guest »

ATSupport wrote:If the phone is sending data, it'll show "Sent TIMESTAMP" on the screen after "Sending data...". Do you see that?
boom222 wrote:I activated my plan one month ago. The phone is sending data, but I see nothing on website. Can you fix it? :oops:
It show : "Smart sending.. OK" :roll:
louvin

Can't see phone on web

Post by louvin »

I'm using the Boost Mobile i415 package from Accutracking. New account setup with Boost and Accutracking went fine and my initial location was displayed on the Accutracking web map.

Since then no display on web. I have been driving, phone shows that the Accutracking App is active and "sending data" (7 to 9 Sats). Sometimes it shows "cannot connect" and I press the "Send" button to get it going again. Came home, looked at accutrack web map.....nothing...nada...no location display except for the initial tag that showed up when I activated the accutracking service (about 3 hours ago).

I've powered the phone on and off several times. Started the Accutracking app several times. Checked the Boost i415 GPS locator in the phone (it works fine). I'm not involved with Nextel and I don't know what the "Nextel data plan" is. Yes, I have been looking for answers in the Forums.

This can't be a good thing. What am I missing? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Lou