Sanyo Innuendo help...

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
hypo303

Sanyo Innuendo help...

Post by hypo303 »

I just purchased a Sanyo Innuendo to track one of my companies car that goes out daily
it seems to lock up after a while ..what is the ideal setting in the program and phone for best success ....i need to to work flawless any help would be great
hypo
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Sanyo Innuendo help...

Post by ATSupport »

Keep AccuTracking running foreground. The phone seems to cut off the network connection for background apps after a while.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
hypo303

Post by hypo303 »

should i use setup options like
smart sending
hot gps
what does these options do
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
hypo303

Post by hypo303 »

once I put the application to the front its been working great for the last 2 days
it goes live tomorrow morning ........in my work vechicle
thanks for the help
swk

Post by swk »

I don't know what your results have been, but mine have been terrible. I had been using the Motorola i290 for 2 years with great accuracy. I just recently switched to the Innuendo because of the change. Tracking results so far are terrible. I have not been able to sustain a connection long enough to even make it worth using. It will work for several hours and then all of a sudden just stop. I have yet to see it work with Smart Sending, it will stop sending within an hour. Any suggestions on setup or results from others that are having success with the Innuendo would be nice!