Just some clarification

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
cop704

Just some clarification

Post by cop704 »

I guess my BOOST i425 phone is no longer going to work.

I am a licensed private investigator and use this phone for tracking. Primarily for tracking merchandise we use as bait, in theft stings.

So am I to understand that the current new replacement phone I should get would be the Sanyo Innuendo, as this is the only pay as you go phone. And that ACCUTRACKING, only uses the WEB feature which is .50 cents a day?

The phone will never be used for any other use, just the ACCUTRACKING program, so I need to make sure what the approximate phone charges will be per day.

Thanks!

Doc
Las Vegas PI
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Just some clarification

Post by ATSupport »

Please see the replacement phone from Boost Mobile. Or you can go with a GPS tracker:
http://support.accutracking.com/kb/article/000104
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
rabika

Post by rabika »

On second thought, I just discovered how Tracfone bills for data. It's too bad Boost is still the cheapest option
RABIKA
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

We now recommend our users to use Ptel SIM cards for non-phone GPS trackers. Their Real Paygo Plan which costs 10 cents/MB data, which would cost you only a few bucks each month for location updates every minute (about 30MB/month).

Ptel does require you to top-up at $10 every 60 days (and unused credits expire after 60 days). This means your minimum cost for data is $5.00/month.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com