Innuendo vs Rumor Reflex

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
swk

Re: Innuendo vs Rumor Reflex

Post by swk »

I have been using the Motorola i290 for 2 years with great accuracy. I just recently switched to the Innuendo because of the change. Tracking results so far are terrible. I have not been able to sustain a connection long enough to even make it work using. It will work for several hours and then all of a sudden just stop. I have yet to see it work with Smart Sending, it will stop sending within an hour.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Generally speaking iDEN phones were the best among the "feature" phones we support, in terms of stability and accuracy. Android phones are also great. The results on the replacement CDMA phones (Samsung Factor, LG Rumor Reflex, Sanyo Innuendo) are mixed.

This is also why we start promoting the non-phone GPS trackers. You can buy your own from eBay or buy a starter kit from us. Here are all the trackers we support. For personal trackers that you can carry around, we recommend TK102. For vehicle trackers, please check our starter kits.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
froggieg

Post by froggieg »

swk wrote:I have been using the Motorola i290 for 2 years with great accuracy. I just recently switched to the Innuendo because of the change. Tracking results so far are terrible. I have not been able to sustain a connection long enough to even make it work using. It will work for several hours and then all of a sudden just stop. I have yet to see it work with Smart Sending, it will stop sending within an hour.
I've had the best luck keeping tracking active on my Innuendo by setting it on both Hot GPS and Auto Interval. I've never had any luck with Smart Sending either. I've tried it alone, and with it checked along with with Hot GPS and/or Auto Interval. I even tried it with all three checked. It always quit after a short time. So try yours with Hot GPS and Auto Interval selected and see if that helps any. Mine has stayed active for weeks at a time, and sometimes longer. Good luck!! 8)