LG Rumor Reflex - Maximum Speed indicated is 19 MPH?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: LG Rumor Reflex - Maximum Speed indicated is 19 MPH?

Post by ATSupport »

The speed reading was verified to be a bug and was fixed in the new version 3.4.3. Please re-download and install the new version.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
ima2nr

Post by ima2nr »

ATSupport,

Could you please post your exact phone settings? Much in the same mannar as my earlier post?

This may help me identify where I may be doing something incorrectly, I truly want to move past the 'trial and error' stage and move forward to the "install it and forget it" stage.

Also, the MPH is still being stored in the historical tracking part of your software. (web based login). this is preventing me from obtaining any meaningful MPH alerts because the speed is still registering 1/4th the actual rate of travel.

Thank you!
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The wrong speed in the history will keep being wrong. The fix in the software only affects the new speed reports.

The app did auto start in our test but seems to have no Internet connection permission until being brought to foreground. We are still looking into that.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
ima2nr

Post by ima2nr »

I have just down loaded the new version and I will test the device tonight. Thank you for investigating the speed issue fix so quickly! your response time to the issue is incredible, thank you so much.
ima2nr

Post by ima2nr »

RESULTS: for new version 3.4.3 upgrade…

Success! The MPH now is accurate on the Tracking Overview Map. AND... the MPH Alerts are now working correctly as well.

Thanks AccuTracking!!!
Thanks AccuTracking!!!
Thanks AccuTracking!!!