Boost i290 stops when getting a text message....

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
txbizman2

Boost i290 stops when getting a text message....

Post by txbizman2 »

How do i stop this? the phones are on a corp fleet and not easilly accessed to manually dismiss the message not to mention its a pain..

is there a way to stop this?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Boost i290 stops when getting a text message....

Post by ATSupport »

If it happens regularly, call Boost Mobile to get a new phone number for the phone. Also forward incoming calls.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Our motion activated board resets those message errors. Each time the vehicle starts back into motion - there is a clean boot. That removes the messages, and starts AccuTracking back up.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
txbizman2

Post by txbizman2 »

hutch109 wrote:Our motion activated board resets those message errors. Each time the vehicle starts back into motion - there is a clean boot. That removes the messages, and starts AccuTracking back up.

Eric

please explain..... motion activiated board??
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Yes; it allows you to put the phone to "sleep" when the car is not moving - it works for battery powered applications where you don't have it plugged into power.

It can extend the life between recharges to 4-6 weeks - depending on the amount driven.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
txbizman2

Post by txbizman2 »

hutch109 wrote:Yes; it allows you to put the phone to "sleep" when the car is not moving - it works for battery powered applications where you don't have it plugged into power.

It can extend the life between recharges to 4-6 weeks - depending on the amount driven.

Eric
what about the texts that come in or phone calls that cause it to stop sending info?