Multiple accounts login problem

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.

Multiple accounts login problem

Post by Guest »

Ouestion: I'm a dispatcher for a cab company with several locations and many vehicles. On many occasions we will move one of our cabs from one city to another. Can this program allow me to set up an account or several accounts where I can manage which "city" sees which cabs with the ability to change it. Also, I've tried setting up several sub accounts for our locations, then logging on to view those locations and monitor several of them at once. The problem I'm having with that is that when the map refreshes it brings up the last account that was logged in..Is there a resolution? Can I view/monitor multiple accounts/sub-accounts at once from the same PC? Thanks. Dan

Re: New Feature: Master Account

Post by Guest »

Also FYI addition to my question, using the i365 and i believe i'm just using the free/trial version. Any benifits to the pay version that would aid me in my goal and my career?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Multiple accounts login problem

Post by ATSupport »

To login to multiple accounts on a same PC, you need to use different browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari...), once browser for each account.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com