Password Protection - can't access

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
csmith

Password Protection - can't access

Post by csmith »

I am trying to lock the phone and/or Accutracking.

Currently, when I try to run in background, the tracking stops working.

I planned to use covert tracking but instructions include enabling password. I tried to enable the Password Protection and I get message "Password mismatch. Retype password." I do not know if there is a default password.

How do I enable the password for Accutracking? And how do I run Accutracking in background so that it contunies tracking and I can lock the phone so no one can acces the phone or the accutracking application!! HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME!!!
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Password Protection - can't access

Post by ATSupport »

What's your phone model?

There's no default password. and the not tracking issue is not likely tied to phone screen lock. when it's not tracking, grab the phone and switch the app to foreground ( for Motorola i### phones) and check the message on the accutracking screen which should help pinpoint the cause.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
csmith

Post by csmith »

i290 - The tracking stops every time I run iAccutracking in background. It lists accutracking as suspended and when I resume it, the tracking starts back. I do not see any messages on the phone.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

there could be other things as you put it in background, for instance, was it put in a particular location ( in vehicle?) each time after it's put into background?

also, there got to be message on the phone. we always show a status message on the screen, be it a success or failure. you'll have to get the message for me to know what's happening.
AccuTracking Support

Post by Guest »

The phone works in all different locations, but as soon as I enter run in background and exit to the phone menu, the tracking stops. When I go to games & apps and choose accutracking, the message says starting accutracking and the main screen come up and tracking resumes. I am not sure where to check for the messages you referenced. I want to lock the phone and keep acutracking running but I haven't figured out how to do both at the same time, I can only do one or the other.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Looks like you exited it instead of put it in background. The correct way to put it in background: from the AccuTracking screen, press the red hang-up key twice.
AccuTracking Support