latest blackberry app won't work

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.

latest blackberry app won't work

Post by Guest »

I downloaded the latest version and it will not work. How do I go back to a previous version?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: latest blackberry app won't work

Post by ATSupport »

Can you please email me (support@accutracking.com) the details of the issue (the message on the screen, your phone model, your AccuTracking username). I'll email you the link to old versions while we investigate this.

I guess you see "No fix. Low GPS signal" message a lot on the phone. This is a new message added in v4.0.0. It doesn't necessarily mean there's a GPS performance regression in the new version because the we just displayed a simple "Refreshing..." message in old versions when GPS signal is low. But of course there could be other regression that causes fewer tracking points. So please let me know those details so I can analyze the history data.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Is it a Verizon phone? The new version might have issues with Verizon. Under investigation...
AccuTracking Support
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

OK we think the problem is specifically with Verizon and just fixed it in v4.0.2. Please download the new version here: http://mobile.accutracking.com/bb/
AccuTracking Support