Different Droid Problem

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
rvlewis

Different Droid Problem

Post by rvlewis »

When I run Accutracking, I was running the one from the store, if I tried to run Google Navigation the software would run, give me the first verbal direction, and within 30 seconds it would give the error message GPS signal lost. I tried restarting it and it kept doing the same thing, even tried rebooting the phone but still the same. I also have Co-pilot live and it appeared to work ok (not running at the same time as Google Navigation). But I really don't care for Copilot, I wish I had not spent the money on it, so I prefer the newer versions of Google Navigation which I can't use with Accutracking. Just as soon as I uninstalled Acutracking Google Navigation would start working again. Any thoughts. My annual subscription has expired as of a couple of days ago, and I do not plan on renewing for a year unless we can get this fixed. I was using it on a prepaid Boost phone, but I don't want to renew it either if I can get Accutracking working with Google Navigation.

rvl
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Different Droid Problem

Post by ATSupport »

Please set the AccuTracking "sending interval" to 1 minute and let me know if it works. This sounds like a bug.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com