G1 GPS sleeping not working

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
dalepa

G1 GPS sleeping not working

Post by dalepa »

I have a G1 1.6 and a Cliq 1.5 on Tmobile that stop updating. When I open that APP, the "Last fix time" is hours old. If I click HIDE and reopen the APP, the GPS opens and the location is updated.

Looks like there is an issue with GPS sleeping...

Smart sending and Auto Interval is off.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: G1 GPS sleeping not working

Post by ATSupport »

"Sleeping" is only activated when the "Send Interval" is set to be 2 minutes or longer. What's your interval setting?
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
dalepa

Post by dalepa »

I have send interval set to 2.

Updates should still occur every 2 minutes right?

Something still looks wrong. G1 says the last fixed time is is 12:25 (50 minutes ago) however the web page is still 4 hours old.

What does "last fixed time" mean? It would be nice to have a last sync time also... More stats!

Android market is exploding, and so far accutracking still works best for me, however it's just a matter of time before a slicker solution hits the app store.... Are you guys still developing?

ATSupport wrote:"Sleeping" is only activated when the "Send Interval" is set to be 2 minutes or longer. What's your interval setting?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Did you have any other GPS program open at the same time AccuTracking was running?
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
dalepa

Post by dalepa »

no other GPS running...

seems like AT get hung while refreshing... For example my G1 is currently hung "Refreshing..." and has not updated in 16 hours...

OS monitos says

Memory 13M
Load 0%
STime 1271
Utime 5214

I just tried Killing the process and restarting... No luck...

I just rebooted and its updating again... maybe a G1 issue?

dalepa wrote:I have send interval set to 2.

Updates should still occur every 2 minutes right?

Something still looks wrong. G1 says the last fixed time is is 12:25 (50 minutes ago) however the web page is still 4 hours old.

What does "last fixed time" mean? It would be nice to have a last sync time also... More stats!

Android market is exploding, and so far accutracking still works best for me, however it's just a matter of time before a slicker solution hits the app store.... Are you guys still developing?

ATSupport wrote:"Sleeping" is only activated when the "Send Interval" is set to be 2 minutes or longer. What's your interval setting?