Urgently need help locating a person, at my wits end

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
MerlotMT

Urgently need help locating a person, at my wits end

Post by MerlotMT »

I'll spare you the long sordid details, but in short, Im trying to locate someone (supposedly) very close to me, but I have very limited information on them, the only legitimate piece being a cell phone number. Yes, I've tried tracing the phone number as well as tracing the IP address of past emails, neither one were very helpful, as they didn't match up to what I know about this person to be factual. The most recent text message I received from him was 4 days ago, and I know the most important thing-he's alive and well, aside from that-nothing, on a hospital bed, in a jail cell, or 2 towns over from me taking me for a ride, I just don't know. Is there a way I can get any additional info on whereabouts, location, history, relatives, anything on him without breaking the law? The few in my life I have shared this story with think Im crazy, and I need to get over it. Im just trying to find reasoning and rationale over the random disappearance of someone I loved dearly and lost, not trying to stalk, or hurt anyone in anyway, just to find closure for myself.

If anyone can offer any advice, I would be very grateful

Thank you kindly.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Urgently need help locating a person, at my wits end

Post by ATSupport »

Sorry but we cannot track the phone by a phone number only. Our software has to be installed and running on the phone first.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
MerlotMT

Post by MerlotMT »

Does it need to be installed on my phone or the other phone? Can it track previous messages via text or only those received after installation? What other information would I need to have success of any sort?

Thanks
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

It must be installed on the phone, that is going to be tracked. And it does not track text messages, or phone calls. It will show the location of the phone, that is being tracked.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)