Upgrading phone ... need to change tracker id number?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
Five-Oh

Upgrading phone ... need to change tracker id number?

Post by Five-Oh »

OK ... so I just purchased this i290 from J&R electronics for $39.99 with free shipping.
I want to use this to replace the i425 so I could monitor the battery power. Although it is covertly hardwired to the vehicle, i still would like to be able to monitor the power.

QUESTION: can I just install the SIM and tracking # from the i425 into the new i290? Or do I need to create a new tracking # and just delete the old one?

Of course ... i also need to download the accutracking software first thru the air. I need to check the FAQ on how to do that too.

Thanks in advance
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Upgrading phone ... need to change tracker id number?

Post by ATSupport »

Yes, just use the i425 SIM and tracker ID on your new i290.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
Five-Oh

Post by Five-Oh »

Is the Accutrack software stored in the SIM card or the phone's internal memory?
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Its stored in the phone... Nothing is stored on the SIM - except your Boost info...

You will need to download the midlet, and transfer it to the phone, install it, then input your accutracking ID info.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Five-Oh

Post by Five-Oh »

hutch109 wrote:Its stored in the phone... Nothing is stored on the SIM - except your Boost info...

You will need to download the midlet, and transfer it to the phone, install it, then input your accutracking ID info.

Eric
Thanks for the response.