Inital questions---important questions

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
bikinipink912

Inital questions---important questions

Post by bikinipink912 »

Hi Im new and have a few qs

1. what will the name of the application show up as in the application list on the phone
2. can this file be renamed?
3. can you use the software on a phone during the 30 day free trial and then move the software/acct to a different phone if u cont with a subscription
4. how well does this work in general and...compared to a vehicle real time GPS tracker?

Thanks!!!
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Inital questions---important questions

Post by ATSupport »

The application name is "AccuTracking". Blackberry version has a renamed version. The phone is identified by "tracker id" - you can reuse it on another phone. The GPS reception is generally lower than devices with extended antenna and requires better quality of sky view.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
hutch109

Re: Inital questions---important questions

Post by hutch109 »

bikinipink912 wrote: 4. how well does this work in general and...compared to a vehicle real time GPS tracker?
This IS a real time tracker... Try it out for 30 days - it will cost you nothing. Each application/user has different needs and requirements. See if it works for you.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)