Ideal for monitoring a teen?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
Mike82

Ideal for monitoring a teen?

Post by Mike82 »

is accutracking ideal for monitoring a teen driver? Will my son know its installed on his blackberry? Im assuming thats what the covert version is for.

Hes the type where if he knows hes being watched he will behave.

I have tired ATT family map and it would notify him when i located him but the att service was not very accurate it was always a few miles off so i never gave him the phone.
hutch109

Re: Ideal for monitoring a teen?

Post by hutch109 »

Sure, you can use it to track a teen.

And if he knows he's being tracked - then just tell him he's being tracked. Then he can behave.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
FrankRN

Re: Ideal for monitoring a teen?

Post by FrankRN »

We are using a Boost Mobile phone to monitor the whereabouts of my 17 year old daughter. I purchased a car charger, cut the lighter adaper off the end, and wired it directly to the fuse box. I then tucked the phone up under the dashboard (behind the speedometer). No way she would ever know it was there.

Approximately 3 days after doing this we discovered that she was lying to us about where she has been going. Because she is kind of shy, she was embarrassed to tell us she finally had her first boyfriend. Being 5 months away from turning 18, we told her how ridiculous that was and it led to a very frank (and overdue) conversation about a lot of things.

We now not only know where she is at all times, but we have a better relationship and understanding about her safety and why it is important for us to know where she is.

She still does not know how we found out and how we accumulated so much information about her where abouts. Teenagers don't naturally think "tracking device". I will tell her all about it when she has teens of her own ... maybe by then she will understand.