No satellites-no fix

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
volts10

No satellites-no fix

Post by volts10 »

For 2 days I could not get any satellites or fix. Tried everything. At first transmitters were off. How this happened I don't know. Turned transmitters on, still nothing. Restarted several times, still nothing. I shut phone off for the night and turned it back on this morning and it is working. Phone (i425) is normally plugged into a car charger. Any explanation? Thanks.
hutch109

Re: No satellites-no fix

Post by hutch109 »

The i425 can run into issues, when its always plugged into a charger, and if its stored inside - where GPS signal can not be located. It goes into a "deep canyon" search pattern, and never returns.

The "fix" - is to remove the power from the charger, remove the battery, power it all back up outside in "clear sky", then it should work again.

If you don't remove the charger, it won't work, if the charger stays in - even power cyclying wont work...

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
volts10

Re: No satellites-no fix

Post by volts10 »

Thanks for the info hutch. The entire time I was having problems it was hooked to the car charger. It was always in the same position in the vehicle where it has never had any problems finding satellites. It was after I removed it from the charger and left it off for the night that it worked again. It immediately came out of its "deep canyon" (lol) search pattern on the next restart to find 10 satellites (even while inside the house). Hope this info helps others. :)