lattitude and longitude readings while tracking with mobil

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
chancho44

lattitude and longitude readings while tracking with mobil

Post by chancho44 »

I accessed the mobile accutracking which works great so far. I noticed that the map only shows one location not the "cracker trail" that was described in another entry. I can work with that. My concern is that when I refresh and see that the unit has moved and get a new location on the map the only way that I can tell if the location is a GPS signal or a cell tower location is if the coordinates are in red. They don't show in red in this view. I have to back out and go to history then click on each "map" display for each ping individually to see if the coordinates are in red. Is there any other way? This is obviously time consuming when I am trying to actively follow someone using the mapped locations. Thank you.
hutch109

Re: lattitude and longitude readings while tracking with mobil

Post by hutch109 »

I bet AT will make that change ASAP, and put the coords in RED on the mobile view... they are VERY receptive to changes!

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: lattitude and longitude readings while tracking with mobil

Post by ATSupport »

They are color-coded now. Thanks for the feedback!
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com