iGoogle Gadget

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
dalepa

Re: iGoogle Gadget

Post by dalepa »

Tracking with history works, but I now get the following on just the single point track

** iGoogle Gadget is available for "Package 2" only. Please upgrade to "Package 2" in your "Account Settings" **

ATSupport wrote:It was due to an recent update. I apologize for the problem. It's fixed now but it'll take some time for iGoogle to pick up the change.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Both gadgets are indeed supposed to be for "Package 2" only ( See feature comparison).
You'll see both gadgets show that message after iGoogle picks up the changes. The reason you was able to use it with "Package 1" was due to a hole, which was patched recently. I apologize for the confusion.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
dalepa

Post by dalepa »

my account setting say I already have package 2....
ATSupport wrote:Both gadgets are indeed supposed to be for "Package 2" only ( See feature comparison).
You'll see both gadgets show that message after iGoogle picks up the changes. The reason you was able to use it with "Package 1" was due to a hole, which was patched recently. I apologize for the confusion.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Then I think you mis-entered the "AccuTracking Key" for 2 gadgets. Note the 2 gadgets use different keys (they may look alike sometimes, but is different, if you compare carefully ;)) We'll change to a better error message for this case.
dalepa wrote:my account setting say I already have package 2....
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
dalepa

Post by dalepa »

that was it... that page is kinda cluttered...

ATSupport wrote:Then I think you mis-entered the "AccuTracking Key" for 2 gadgets. Note the 2 gadgets use different keys (they may look alike sometimes, but is different, if you compare carefully ;)) We'll change to a better error message for this case.
dalepa wrote:my account setting say I already have package 2....