Tracking History on Phone

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
salfuso

Tracking History on Phone

Post by salfuso »

Is there away to find out the location history of the tracked phone through the phone itself (Meaning, the phone that has the accutracking software downloaded in it)? Or can that only be found out through the the accutracking website?
hutch109

Re: Tracking History on Phone

Post by hutch109 »

The easiest way is through the website - you can also go to http://mobile.accutracking.com and see a few of the past locations - its a slow way to do it - and you really should use a big screen phone - like a smart phone - and not the Boost phone.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)

Post by Guest »

Understood.......But how long does the actual phone store in memory of the location data?
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

The phone (tracker) does NOT locally store its location - once the location is acquired, it sends the data to the AccuTracking server - once its sent, its remove from memory. The only way to see the history, is to look at the website.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)