poor reception

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
dj

poor reception

Post by dj »

Hello everyone.. I am sadden that i have to go to such extremes to find out if my wife is still having her affair even though she says it is over and wants to be home. Anyway, just purchased the starter kit and everywhere i put it, reception is horrible. The trunk, under the hood and even in the back seat. I believe there may be something wrong with the phone.... It picks up great if i am just holding the phone outside but as soon as i get inside a car and just setting it in the seat, reception is horrible. Any suggestions and i am trying to mount it in a 2006 ford mustang.. I also want to try a extended battery if anyone knows where i can get one. Thanks...
Rob

Re: poor reception

Post by Rob »

I have the extended battery..just give me a call!

Rob
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

What phone are you using? The i415 or the i425?

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Post by Rob »

He's using the i425..I spoke with him.
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Ok; Good deal then.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)