MORE THAN 30 "UNKNOWN NUMBER" CALLS A DAY

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
DESPERATE

MORE THAN 30 "UNKNOWN NUMBER" CALLS A DAY

Post by DESPERATE »

Hi guys, I'm desperate because I receive more than 30 call a day from an Unkown number. I wonder if some of you could help me to trace where this unknown call comes from!!!
I believe I can gess who is the person that is calling me all the time but I need to prove it.
I have to have the phone on 24 hours due to my work and I also receive calls at 3 or 5 in the morning. I have a 3 month old baby so you can imagine the problem that I have.
Can any of you advise me on how I can check that the unkown number is the person than I think, please?
I'm desperate!!
Many thanks!!
hutch109

Re: MORE THAN 30 "UNKNOWN NUMBER" CALLS A DAY

Post by hutch109 »

You can't without the help of a court order...

The easiest way is to just call Boost and get a new phone number... And then only give it out to those that NEED it...

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Re: MORE THAN 30 "UNKNOWN NUMBER" CALLS A DAY

Post by Rob »

Call Boost at 1888BOOST4U and change your number! There is no way to trace the blocked number.
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob