Question about GPS for Cellular south phones

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.

Question about GPS for Cellular south phones

Post by Guest »

Hi !
I'm really do not think this site has what I'm looking for but I am hoping maybe someone here can give me the answer to my question.
I'm wanting to buy a GPS system for my girlfriends phone. I'm not wanting a "Tracking GPS" to keep up with her but instead just want to be able to put a GPS system on her phone that she could access easily if she needed directions. I can not find anything on GPS for Cellular south service and I was wondering if there is a program that will work with this service?.
I love her to death but she can hardly go from her house to the store with out getting lost! :D

P.S. I did not know you could even track with a Cell phone till I stumbled across this information looking for a GPS program for her phone. Modern tech is scary now day's but amazing at the same time!
Thanks for any help!
Rob

Re: Question about GPS for Cellular south phones

Post by Rob »

The boost phones have telenav in them for directions..or buy a tom tom..
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob

Re: Question about GPS for Cellular south phones

Post by Guest »

Thanks for the reply back. I was hoping I could just keep her phone and add a GPS program to it for her without having to buy a new phone or her having to keep up with two things when she drives.
Thanks again though for the reply.