i425 setup ?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
GLD

i425 setup ?

Post by GLD »

Can somebody explain the setup opions in the setting dropdown in the i425.
These setting like:
Smart sending
HotGPS
Cell tower fix and so on.
This would help us to set so not to hit the server so hard and maybe take some of the load off our batteries.
thank u in advance
GLD
Rob

Re: i425 setup ?

Post by Rob »

Batteries will always be an issue..you don't need to set hot gps..try smart sending on..and compare the battery life on/off.
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
GLD

Post by GLD »

Can you tell me what the other setting opions will do, don't know it they will help or hurt the way I am tracking. thank you
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

GLD wrote:Smart sending
HotGPS
Cell tower fix and so on.
Hot GPS - Hammers the GPS chip to keep it "hot" - allows for faster acquistion time (not a needed function for real world apps, and it will kill your battery twice as fast)

Smart Sending - Will not send out a new location, unless your location dramatically changes - only needed if your NOT on an unlimited data plan...

Cell tower fix on - will show the cell tower registered to - if you can't get a GPS Fix.

None of those options will help your battery life. You can still expect about 8 house.

We offer motion activation for the i425 units - our totally internal battery gets 2-3 days as a vehicle tracker - and our EXTENDED pack is 3-4 weeks! Now thats better than 8 hours!

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)