Cell phone plan question

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.

Cell phone plan question

Post by Guest »

I live in Central NY and the Boost web site says “Unlimited by Boost is not available in your area”. Does this matter since I do not intend to ever make any calls from this phone? Can I just buy a phone (say… on eBay for example) and install the accutracking software required and then pay as I go? Or do I have to sign up for a plan? There is Nextel service in my area.
hutch109

Re: Cell phone plan question

Post by hutch109 »

You do NOT need, nor want, the unlimited plan for tracking.

You only need the pay-as-you go. And only put a minimum amount on it.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)

Post by Guest »

Will a boost pay as you go phone work in my area (upstate NY) The Boost website says "not available" in my zipcode. We have nextel here so i would think there would be service. I would hate to by a boost phone and have it not work for me.

Thanks
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Boost Unlimited may not work where you are - as it does not work in a lot of places. But if Nextel works there, then the Boost pre-pay will work.

Go to BoostMobile.com and look at the map for the pay-as-you go location...

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

Post by Rob »

We are a NY State Boost dealer..unlimited is not available in NY period..

The plan will not be released until 3rd Qtr.

The upside is you don't need it for tracking..its more expensive!

Rob
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob