i335

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
Jack

i335

Post by Jack »

Has anyone been successful in installing Accutracking on this phone yet ???
Rob

Re: i335

Post by Rob »

Jack..did you get one already?
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob

Post by Guest »

I have some customers who have five and are having trouble with the MAM ... they are in New York ... I am in Texas ...
Rob

Post by Rob »

Jack..I should have mine early next week..then we can talk!
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
Rob

Post by Rob »

Just receive the new i335..it looks awesome! I'll let you know if I get it working soon!

Rob

Rob
Rob

Post by Rob »

The i335 works awesome..just got it up and running!

Rob

Post by Guest »

Hi!

I dont see it in the software download list of phones. Is it formally supported by AccuTracking (Boostmobile version)?

Does it return signal and battery levels?

Thanks!
Rob

Post by Rob »

Hello,

I used the i425 software..I think the battery level display is a thing of the past after the i415..

Rob