Can't get my I425 working

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
Liannesm

Can't get my I425 working

Post by Liannesm »

I just bought a I425 and can't download the software correctly for some reason, please help.
hutch109

Re: Can't get my I425 working

Post by hutch109 »

Well what problem are you having? You need to use the "special" i425 version available after you login - and you need to use a USB cable to load it.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Liannesm

Post by Liannesm »

Okay, I just logged in and now where do I go for the special I425 software? I think I downloaded it yesterday but when I tried to browsw to find accutrak.com or whatever the instructions indicated it wasn't there. I would really like to have up and running asap, please. :cry:
Liannesm

Post by Liannesm »

Okay - now I found the software but can't locate it when I am browsing to "download". Are there any step by step instructions (dumbed down for me)?
Rob

Post by Rob »

You can call me and I'll help you..
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob
Lianesm

Post by Lianesm »

Finally downloaded okay (I think). But when I try to load it in the phone. If I go to accutracking in the apps sections of the phone. It starts and then says VM class loading error. I will try to call, hard because I am at work. I am EST time, you? :? Thank you.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Make sure you downloaded the version for the I425 - if you downloaded another one - that will cause the VM Class error.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

bpgoggles

Post by bpgoggles »

I too am having troubles with the i425 model. While mine "appears" to work, the reality of the situation is that it won't keep a fix (even when in an ideal location), is noisy (beeps A LOT), and battery life is less than stellar (less than 3 hours after a full charge). I don't think this model phone is as good of a phone as the i415 simply based on the way people rave about the i415. I am very disappointed in this phone and am seriously considering purchasing another phone from another site if I can't get this one working as it should. I encourage people having troubles with the 425 to let these folks know about it as I don't feel like I got my money's worth when I ordered it.
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

The i415 is a much better choice - too bad they are not made any more...

We have several of the i425 phones working and they get between 6 and 8 hours - not stellar for sure... They also do not send back battery or signal level - thats not an AT issue - thats a /\/\otorola issue.

Eric

Rob

Post by Rob »

We have plenty of i415 phones in stock with motion activation, and lithium polymer batteries. Just give a call ..

Rob
Our proven, low cost motion activated 1296 and i425 solution with Accutracking.. will give you weeks of service on a single charge! (Battery Charger Included) Eliminates the daily recharging routine or the need to hard wire to auto electrical systems. Boost starter kits, lithium polymer batteries,and waterproof magnetic cases...For more information please call 716 830.7791 anytime!

Rob