Blackberry Version 3.1.2

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
jgroom

Blackberry Version 3.1.2

Post by jgroom »

Where do we need to go to download the new release? I am going to the link provide on my account for Blackberries and I keep getting the version 3.1.1
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Blackberry Version 3.1.2

Post by ATSupport »

Somehow the download area is not updated. I apologize for our mistake. It's now updated and please try again.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
jgroom

Post by jgroom »

Thanks I have the new version downloaded but I did notice that when I went to the download site it still said version 3.1.1 but when I selected the option I wanted it downloaded version 3.1.2
Thanks
Joel
jgroom

Post by jgroom »

WE also noted that after downloading the update and looked at setting on the Blackberry and selected about that it still says version 3.1.1
Joel
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

That's a bug but actually it's v3.1.2 though displayed as v3.1.1. Please just ignore that and we'll fix that later. Thank you for the feedback!
AccuTracking Support
deft

Bluetooth Receiver w/7100i blackberry

Post by deft »

I'm using version 3.1.1 on a blackberry model 7100i, I just got an external bluetooth GPS receiver which tracks much better than the phone's GPS, the trouble is I don't see any settings or options concerning bluetooth in this Accutracking. I believe when using other versions on other phones I did see bluetooth options in the setup.

I experimented by adjusting the phone's application permissions to force accutracking to prompt for GPS information and bluetooth. When I start it up I only get prompted for the GPS info, so I think this means it's not trying to access bluetooth at all.

Is it possible to use an external bluetooth GPS receiver with this phone and Accutracking? Is there another version I need to install?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

The current software only works with built-in GPS. Sorry.
AccuTracking Support