is there anyway to turn the color screen off on i415?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
puzzled

is there anyway to turn the color screen off on i415?

Post by puzzled »

Hi, I have read the how to on getting the backlight to shut off. it works for the keys only on my phone. Is this normal? I would like to be able to turn off the main color display when the charger is plugged in. is that possible? I plug the phone in, start accutracking and set it to suspended mode then don't hit another key. eventually the boost screen shows back up but the color display is still lit. only the keys go dark. Am i doing something wrong? or am i just stuck with the display always on? I have the latest version of software from motorola, just downloaded it tonight.
Thanks for the help
nevermind

Post by nevermind »

apparently, i'm a retarted monkey, i figured it out. I actually have to hit select key on the left and not the "ok" button in the center of the 4 way pad in order to get it to work. I also have all of my filters set to not let any calls or messenges in. one more question tho if anyone can help. on the i415 i have everything set to "silent" but the phone will still chirp when it turns on, and also you can only set the volume of the ear piece and speaker down to 1 all the rest of the settings can go to 0 anyone find away around this? or how difficult is it to open up the phone and cut the wires to the speaker and earpiece?
thanks
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

You can't turn the "chirp" off for the in-service tone. You would need to physically cut the speaker on the inside.

We always cut out the speakers to make it silent.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

removing speaker and more!

Post by Rob »

We cut the speaker wires and remove it along with the vibration motor, earphone, and microphone. I remove the mic so the unit can't be used as a covert listening device!

Also.. we install our circuit board in the battery compartment for 30 days of motion activated tracking..without any issues of the phone freezing from incoming callls or unwanted emails from Boostmobile.

Anyone interested.. just give me a call..

Rob
716 8307791