Which phone?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.

Which phone?

Post by Guest »

Ok someone help me out. I would like a reccommendation on which boost phone to get, I am thinking about the i425. I see others are having succes with this handset. Is one of the other ones in the starter kit a better choice for some reason?? should i go with the i455 or the i415 for some other reason? do they all have decent gps reception?

next question, I have a silverado extended cab. where is the best placement. i was thinking behind the glove box, or under the hood in a pelican case, or under the bed on top of the spare tire in a pelican case. or if the i425 works good i think it is thin enough to place behind the rear seat in the extended cab under the carpet on the back cab wall. what is everyones thoughts? or do you have other suggestions.
Thanks for the help.

also can someone fill me in on the motion support? i will have it hardwired so do i really need it? and what is the cost? how big is the unit? sorry for all the questions but i only want to do this once!!
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

I would go with the i415; its the cheapest unit - and offers one of the best reception. It also reports the data correctly with the API and software.

Motion support; well there are pros to using it - even if you have it hardwired. You get clean boots, auto-resets, and some other features. It assists you when you get a text message, or another Boost message that might disable the application. Its not a 100% needed thing if you are hardwired - but it does help. Its strong point is when your on battery, instead of 8-12 hours - you get days, weeks, months - depending on the application of the unit.

On you truck you can play around with location. You will prob get better signal from the cab, such as the glovebox or dash - vs the hood. But with AGPS you will be surprised.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

PHONE CHOICES

Post by Rob »

Both phones work well..it really don't matter if you already bought either model. We tested both units under the dash and under the vehicles with magnetic cases ..with excellent results!

The motion part for the i415 is much neater since our circuit board fits perfectly in the phone housing ..the battery pack is super thin..which allows placement in tighter spaces a breeze!

Our battery lasts approx. a month on a charge..and makes installation so much easier..of course we provide a smart charger.

If you need any help..just give me a call 716 830 7791

Rob