i425 i415 i455 - Weeks of Battery Life!

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
hutch109

i425 i415 i455 - Weeks of Battery Life!

Post by hutch109 »

We have finally cracked the i425 unit!

We now offer the ability to use AccuTracking with our motion boards on all Boost models - they will allow you to get WEEKS of use on a single battery recharge.

Complete units include phone, battery, case, and charger - just add new or existing AccuTracking service and Boost service for a complete portable tracking package.

No more charging your phone every night for tracking!

To place an order give us a call - for questions, give us an email...

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
Rob

i425 is awesome!

Post by Rob »

We also installed our motion circuit on the i425 last week.. without a single problem ..really, it was quite simple..our current goal is to fit our new circuit board in the battery compartment ..the same way we did with the i415..it adds total protection for the board components, being neatly under the phone cover.

The removal of the speaker, earpiece, vibration motor,and mic are quite simple..it requires a T6 torx, same as the i415 .The new i425 is an awesome phone, I think everyone that purchases one will be very happy with its size and performance.

Anyone needing help..just give me a call

716 830.7791

Rob