Would AccuTracking work only on a Data Plan?

Discussions about AccuTracking software and web tracking.
qadata

Would AccuTracking work only on a Data Plan?

Post by qadata »

I am planning to try AccuTracking in India. I can buy an unlimited data plan but going through the forums it seems I will have to have an internet plan? I thought AccuTrack sends gps data via SMS. Am I missing something?
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

The data itself is not sent via SMS, it is sent using the packet data provided by Nextel, to return the info the the AccuTrack server - which can then process and send out alerts via SMS.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)
qadata

Post by qadata »

hutch109 wrote:The data itself is not sent via SMS, it is sent using the packet data provided by Nextel, to return the info the the AccuTrack server - which can then process and send out alerts via SMS.

Eric
I was willing to take the risk and try it but it seems absolutely no chances of success; complete waste of money because it works with Nextel only and requires their Internet plan :-(

Thanks for info.

QAData
hutch109

Post by hutch109 »

Its not a complete waste of money, but no, it will not work for you if your not in an area serviced by Nextel... In a Nextel covered area - its very good.

Eric
Complete Covert i290, i335, i415, and i425 Motion Activated Track Packages On Sale Now!

Now You Can Get Several Weeks of Use Between Re-Charges!!

Call Toll Free At 1-888-292-6693 To Order! Or E-Mail AccuTracking@GPSBait.com For More Information

Covert User Of Super-Secret-Spy Stuff - Or So I Like To Think ;-)