Zoom in level on Aerial / Arrow on history showing direction

Share & discuss feature suggestions.
JUNIOR1

Zoom in level on Aerial / Arrow on history showing direction

Post by JUNIOR1 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:45 pm

1. I wish it could zoom in all the way if possible to street level if not almost to street
Level.If i remember correctly we could zoom in very close but it seems like we can not
do This anymore on Aerial..
2. It would be nice to show an Arrow on the Connect dots on history showing which
direction it was heading. Reason why is because when the unit travels down the same
road twice, it would be easier to click on the direction you are more interested in etc..
I would like to be able to tell the dots apart from going and coming etc with an arrow
instead of a dot etc.. I know they are numbered as well, which is very good but
Adding the Numbered Arrow would be perfection .. :)
3. I wish the Timed out feature wasn't added. It freezes up full screen and when you
refresh full screen it doesn't work sometimes and we have to close browser and reopen
browser etc.. its frustrating having to do this.. I know for sure accutracking did not
have this feature before its probably been added a couple of months or so. I tried to
cope with it but its just not working for me just my 2cents .. We leave our computer
Logged in all the time in full screen to be able to see our units etc.. so we think its
actually updating until we notice it has timed out etc.. so we have to re log in this is
frustrating..
4. I wish you would reconsider giving users the option on Deleting history again on
Individual units etc..I know there was a Flaw or something Freezing up etc..
Hopefully it can be worked out..Crossing my Fingers :)

ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Zoom in level on Aerial / Arrow on history showing direc

Post by ATSupport » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:39 pm

JUNIOR1 wrote:1. I wish it could zoom in all the way if possible to street level if not almost to street Level.If i remember correctly we could zoom in very close but it seems like we can not do This anymore on Aerial..
First thank you for the feedback. We don't limit any zoom level in our code. Whatever zoom level limit you see is from the map provider. I know they put the limit there because for some areas they don't yet have the aerial images.
JUNIOR1 wrote:2. It would be nice to show an Arrow on the Connect dots on history showing which direction it was heading. Reason why is because when the unit travels down the same road twice, it would be easier to click on the direction you are more interested in etc.. I would like to be able to tell the dots apart from going and coming etc with an arrow instead of a dot etc.. I know they are numbered as well, which is very good but adding the Numbered Arrow would be perfection .. :)
This is nice to have and we'll look into this. For now please use the time range to further refine to the route you'd like to display.
JUNIOR1 wrote: 3. I wish the Timed out feature wasn't added. It freezes up full screen and when you
refresh full screen it doesn't work sometimes and we have to close browser and reopen
browser etc.. its frustrating having to do this.. I know for sure accutracking did not
have this feature before its probably been added a couple of months or so. I tried to
cope with it but its just not working for me just my 2cents .. We leave our computer
Logged in all the time in full screen to be able to see our units etc.. so we think its
actually updating until we notice it has timed out etc.. so we have to re log in this is
frustrating..
We'll work on this.
JUNIOR1 wrote:4. I wish you would reconsider giving users the option on Deleting history again on
Individual units etc..I know there was a Flaw or something Freezing up etc..
Hopefully it can be worked out..Crossing my Fingers :)
Yes we used to have this but it had a huge performance impact. Back to the days when we didn't have this much data it was fine but nowadays it's almost impossible to add this feature back.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

ATSupport wrote:
JUNIOR1 wrote:2. It would be nice to show an Arrow on the Connect dots on history showing which direction it was heading. Reason why is because when the unit travels down the same road twice, it would be easier to click on the direction you are more interested in etc.. I would like to be able to tell the dots apart from going and coming etc with an arrow instead of a dot etc.. I know they are numbered as well, which is very good but adding the Numbered Arrow would be perfection .. :)
This is nice to have and we'll look into this. For now please use the time range to further refine to the route you'd like to display.
What i am referring to would look like the live tracking dotted arrow in full screen, but since
we are talking about viewing history it would look like the dotted arrow in full screen with
a number in the middle etc.. hope i make sense just visualize these symbols pilled on top of
each other etc.. O > 1 and of course with the blue color etc...

[attachment=] [/attachment]

I sent you and Email to Support etc.. with images

JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Or just make it a triangle with out the circle around it etc..

ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:10 pm

We have resolved the session timeout issue on fullscreen. Now you don't have to relogin on fullscreen mode.

Please logout and relogin to take the new changes.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com

JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks i have noticed it already ..