News release and discussion.
Bek

Outage

Post by Bek »

We're havinga n outage in MD as wel...
3blonds

Texas

Post by 3blonds »

Texas was out yesterday, but seems fine now, Dec 1, 2006. For me this service works great. I wish the maps were newer, other than that I use the service daily and with very little problems..
jehlers

Outage

Post by jehlers »

Has this outage been fixed...my phone worked from 4:00pm to 2:00 AM but it is not tracking after that.
beitler

Post by beitler »

Dallas, TX area is online and working;
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Re: Outage

Post by ATSupport »

Could be on and off while the network is recovering by areas.
jehlers wrote:Has this outage been fixed...my phone worked from 4:00pm to 2:00 AM but it is not tracking after that.
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
dw

Customer Service

Post by dw »

Ok, I have been struggling with the GPS on my phone and have talked to about 10 different people trying to figure out why it wasn't working. None of them had mentioned that it was a problem on their end. So after I read this post, I called them and asked. 5-10 minutes later, they tell me that it has been down for a while and he doesn't know how long until it is working again. Why did no one tell me this before? ARG!
aohio

Post by aohio »

Well...if you were using AccuTracking, there was a BIG RED font Nextel outage notice on top of the tracking page since yesterday. You can't miss that one... :lol:
dw

Post by dw »

aohio wrote:Well...if you were using AccuTracking, there was a BIG RED font Nextel outage notice on top of the tracking page since yesterday. You can't miss that one... :lol:
Actually, I use a different tracking system, but Nextel told me that this was causing the problem. I live in WI, so if anyone knows if it is back up and going, let me know. And if there was a big font with the system I use, I'm sure I would have seen it. But thanks for the tip. :D