New Starter Kits Now Available

News release and discussion.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

New Starter Kits Now Available

Post by ATSupport »

We now have the new starter kits available at our online store.

The starter kit will be ideal for vehicle tracking and have a very low monthly data cost (only a few bucks for 24x7 updates every minutes). And it's very reliable.

Right now it's on 20% off promotion.
We expect them in stock around next Friday.
Update 6/27/2013: NOW IN STOCK
AccuTracking Support
support(at)accutracking.com
JUNIOR1

Re: New Starter Kits Now Available

Post by JUNIOR1 »

TK104 GPS vehicle tracker ?s

Is this self contain unit ?
Can i stick to bumper and start tracking it ?
Full battery charge will gives us about 60 days of tracking ?
Does it have motion sensor : tracks only when car is moving ?
Does it have built in gps antenna or does one have to route an antenna to device ?
Will it track every 10 sec on accutracking website ?
Can it be set to track every 5 sec on accutracking ?
If i have an account already with accutracking pkg 3, what will my cost be for Tk104 ?
how much will i pay monthly to ptel real paygo ?
will we be paying for MB usage only ? or will we be billed for Text MSG also ?
So around 25 Mb a month will cost me $2.50 with ptel ? + pkg3 etc ?
If i order more than two units will i get an extra discount ?

Which unit is a better choice ? TK103A GPS vehicle tracker VS TK104 GPS vehicle tracker
Why not a Tk102 ?
Does a Tk102 have built in motion sensor ?

Some of these questions have been some what answered on the starter kit page, i just want to make sure i am understanding it correctly .. If i posted in wrong section feel free to move it to correct section.. Thanks ..
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Thank you for the great questions. Please read my inline comments below.
JUNIOR1 wrote:TK104 GPS vehicle tracker ?
Is this self contain unit ?
Yes.
JUNIOR1 wrote:Can i stick to bumper and start tracking it ?
Yes.
JUNIOR1 wrote:Full battery charge will gives us about 60 days of tracking ?
Yes.
JUNIOR1 wrote:Does it have motion sensor : tracks only when car is moving ?
Yes the tracker is in "sleep" mode after 5 minutes of stand.
JUNIOR1 wrote:Does it have built in gps antenna or does one have to route an antenna to device ?
It has built-in antenna with optional extended one.
JUNIOR1 wrote:Will it track every 10 sec on accutracking website ?
The tracker's manufacturer specification states the interval must be no less than 20 seconds,
although our server can handle faster updates.
JUNIOR1 wrote:If i have an account already with accutracking pkg 3, what will my cost be for Tk104 ?
Monthly cost will be $9.99 (package 3) + ptel data cost.
JUNIOR1 wrote:how much will i pay monthly to ptel real paygo ? will we be paying for MB usage only ? or will we be billed for Text MSG also ?
So around 25 Mb a month will cost me $2.50 with ptel ? + pkg3 etc ?
According to our test, for 24 hours period updates every minute, the cost is less than 10 cents/day.
Text messages are only used when you want to send commands to the tracker from another phone.
The cost is 2 cents per message. Once the SIM card is installed in the tracker and it starts tracking, only data is used. No text messages cost.
JUNIOR1 wrote: If i order more than two units will i get an extra discount ?
Yes you get volume discount up to 20%. The discount table is shown at the bottom of the starter kit page.
JUNIOR1 wrote: Which unit is a better choice ? TK103A GPS vehicle tracker VS TK104 GPS vehicle tracker
Depends on your need. TK104 is waterproof and "self-contained" as your said. TK103A has a small built-in battery that can last a few hours, and with a long GPS antenna, but costs less.
JUNIOR1 wrote: Why not a Tk102 ?
TK102 is a personal tracker designed not for vehicle use. It's small but the built-in battery lasts only about 8 hours. And to recharge it you'll have to open the case the put the battery in a separate charger. It has no motion sensor. It costs even less though. You can of course buy a TK102 yourself and use it with our website.
JUNIOR1 wrote: Some of these questions have been some what answered on the starter kit page, i just want to make sure i am understanding it correctly .. If i posted in wrong section feel free to move it to correct section.. Thanks ..
AccuTracking Support
JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 »

ATSupport wrote:
JUNIOR1 wrote:Will it track every 10 sec on accutracking website ?
The tracker's manufacturer specification states the interval must be no less than 20 seconds,
although our server can handle faster updates.
Will accutracking update every 10sec in full screen with the TK104 GPS vehicle tracker ?
yes or No ? I would like to keep tracking every 10sec like my i425 phone. This is the main concern to be able to track live. I dont want to purchase the Tk104 if it does not update every 10 sec on accutracking .
ATSupport wrote:
JUNIOR1 wrote: If i order more than two units will i get an extra discount ?
Yes you get volume discount up to 20%. The discount table is shown at the bottom of the starter kit page.
I dont see the table in the starter kit page ?
ATSupport wrote:
JUNIOR1 wrote: Why not a Tk102 ?
TK102 is a personal tracker designed not for vehicle use. It's small but the built-in battery lasts only about 8 hours. And to recharge it you'll have to open the case the put the battery in a separate charger. It has no motion sensor. It costs even less though. You can of course buy a TK102 yourself and use it with our website.
I have seen online where they sell the TK-102B Hardwired Car Charger for TK-102. Will this charger work for the Tk104 ?

Do you have a picture of all that we will get with the Tk104 if we order from you ?
JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 »

OK i see the discount at bottom of page i didn't scroll all the way down.
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

JUNIOR1 wrote: Will accutracking update every 10sec in full screen with the TK104 GPS vehicle tracker ?
yes or No ? I would like to keep tracking every 10sec like my i425 phone. This is the main concern to be able to track live. I dont want to purchase the Tk104 if it does not update every 10 sec on accutracking .
Most trackers won't update that fast and their User's Manual the minimum is 20s.
JUNIOR1 wrote:
I have seen online where they sell the TK-102B Hardwired Car Charger for TK-102. Will this charger work for the Tk104 ?
No it won't work. Our TK104 comes with wall charger and car charger.
JUNIOR1 wrote:
Do you have a picture of all that we will get with the Tk104 if we order from you ?
AccuTracking Support
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Update: starter kits are now in stock.
20% off promotion is still available!
AccuTracking Support
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Correction to my previous post, I said TK103A has no built-in battery, actually it has a small built-in battery that can last a few hours. I've edited my post to correct that.
AccuTracking Support
JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 »

I thought the Tk102 would update on accutracking just like the i425 every 10sec in full screen ? Yes or NO ?
If you would of said that the Tk104 would update every 10 sec like the I425 phone does now on accutracking . I would of ordered in a heartbeat ..
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

I just tested on TK103A and TK104, yes they can be configured to update every 10 seconds even though their manual recommend no less than 20 seconds. Haven't tested TK102 but I would assume the same.
AccuTracking Support
JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 »

I have been reading as much as i can on these TK trackers etc.. especially about the TK102-2 it supposedly has motion sensor built in etc as well . I would post a link but not sure if allowed .. Its hard to know which vender to Trust on flea bay. I know i can trust accutracking vs a china vender on Flea Bay.. but since you posted on starter kit Tk104 now i am reading up on this one as much as i can..I personally like the TK102-2 size etc.. not sure it its the same size as the TK104.. Does your contact have the TK102-2 to where he could shed some light on this unit ? and maybe you could sell this in your starter kit option as well etc.. I would asume all units would be a like .
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

TK102-2 is about half of TK104's length, width, height, therefore 1/8 volume of TK104. We tested it as well. It usually requires higher quality of the sky view than TK104 which is understandable because it has a smaller built-in antenna.

We bought some on eBay too so I think you can trust most sellers there. If in doubt please email me the eBay link so I can double check it.
AccuTracking Support
JUNIOR1

Post by JUNIOR1 »

ATSupport wrote:TK102-2
We bought some on eBay too so I think you can trust most sellers there. If in doubt please email me the eBay link so I can double check it.
when you ordered from china on ebay do they say it will ship 15 days after the purchase date ? even after that they say it might take 30 days before it arrives etc.. This is why i haven't ordered the tk102-2 from ebay .. Is this normal ordering from china, or is it a scam ?
ATSupport
AccuTracking Staff

Post by ATSupport »

Buy from eBay sellers shipping from US (mostly from California), which is actually what we did. Normal shipping time (a few days) and haven't been scammed so far. :)
AccuTracking Support
junior1

Post by junior1 »

ATSupport wrote:Buy from eBay sellers shipping from US (mostly from California), which is actually what we did. Normal shipping time (a few days) and haven't been scammed so far. :)

I just ordered a kit from you TK104, and i just ordered a Tk102-2 Also known as the
Tk102-b, from ebay.. and i ordered a PTEL Combi Card (2FF/3FF) and $10 Top-up which
should give me 60 days etc.. When i get the Combi do i go to there website and register it
for the TK102-2, I asume i will do the same with your kit.. Well lets see which one works best.. I still need 3 more kits but i need to test these two first and go from there ..